Whether clients are going to an appointment, being admitted to the hospital or being transferred for rehabilitation, our goal at Bell Ambulance is to ensure all of our clients have a safe, enjoyable ride to their destination.
Bell Ambulance has a fleet of 40 BLS ambulances fully equipped to handle the needs of our clients for BLS transportation at any time.
Bell Ambulance specializes in BLS transports to and from:
• Skilled Nursing Facilities
• Community Based Residential Facilities
• Doctors’ offices
• Urgent Care/Clinics
• Dialysis Centers
• Private residences
Bell Ambulance also provides 24/7 emergent and non-emergent responses to the Emergency room of your choice from the facilities listed above.
The following areas are common BLS transportation services that Bell Ambulance provides:
• Long Distance transports
• Oxygen therapy - Bell Ambulance EMTs are capable of transporting clients in need of continuous or on-demand oxygen therapy via nasal cannula, non-rebreather mask or tracheostomy mask
• As-needed airway suctioning
• Hospice transports
• Hospital discharge transports
• Prescheduled transports for medical appointments